Saturday, November 24, 2012

My late turkey dinner

It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you, With out a strong thought to step to Hehehheheehe. Thought you all would like that entry. I know, I know, you guys have missed my entries but I have been extremely busy and had to put a lot of things on hold. But now I'm back and ready to hit you off on something. Now I know a lot of people had a wonderful time with Thanksgiving and I did too. Didn't cook my turkey off but I decided to do that now. So here's a pic of my turkey and my plate. The turkey is glazed with a teriyaki sauce and it turned out SLAMMIN!!!! On the plate is a slice of the turkey along with the sweet potato casserole that I made, cabbage, pinto beans, and stuffing. Hope you all like the pics. I know I loved the results...

No comments:

Post a Comment