Sunday, December 9, 2012

Relevate Hunger Games

I do a lot for the teens at my church and we just started doing a long series of games related to the movie "The Hunger Games." One thing I can tell you is that the teens that come to the teen service are so great and willing to do anything for God, even make fools out of themselves. But it's all in good fun. Tonight, I had them do a human wheelbarrow race, Name that Tune, and an obstacle course on their knees. I really think they had a great time. But it's not about doing games and all that. It's about coming together and praising God and getting to know Him. That's the main thing out of it all. When God is in your life at an early age and you accept Him, there's no limit on where you can go or what you can do. I just want to extend a hug out to all the teens that come and worship. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment