Friday, July 6, 2012

OH HELL YEAH!!!!!!

Ya know, I may be showing my age on this but I don't care, lol. Just like that some other like me, I grew up on wrestling and probably could name a lot of them till this day. And since the day my dear departed G'ma had me watching the greats like Chief Wahoo McDaniels, The Original Four Horsemen, and Dusty Rhodes, I still watch it now. So here's a great site to catch up on all the past. It may not go back as far as I mentioned, but still, how many people can still raise some hell and kick their boss' ass and get away with it? So if you are ever in the mood to watch the "Attitude" Era of wrestling or any wrestling for that matter, go to this channel right here Live Tv HD: Wrestling TV. I do believe that you will love it. "And that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold Says So!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment