Monday, July 16, 2012

SOMETHING TO SHARE

Ya know, there are some times that I get into a little area in my mind that wants to write things down that I just feel that it has to be on paper. This is something that I wrote years ago and thought I would share it with you all. Let me know what you think of it:

I've walked down paths that I've traveled from afar
Suddenly I've felt you flying through my soul
You've given me feelings that could calm the most vigorous heart
Your love is one which I'll never let go
Like a wind, Let your love blow through my heart and soul
But, never let it blow away again
And into my heart this windy love forever flows
Flowing like a river with no end
Yes love me, and like the sun, set my heart afire
And then in the middle aisle our hearts of passion meet
For this, around you my love will build an empire



Please leave a comment to let me know what you think of it. Look forward in hearing from you

No comments:

Post a Comment