Saturday, February 2, 2013

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!!!!!

Well, as most of you all know, the last game of the football season is here and just putting out there what I plan on doing. First and foremost, I'm going to have a fantastic time at my church and then after that, I have been invited to my pastor's house to watch the game with the San Francisco 49er's and the Baltimore Ravens. I really don't have a favorite in this game but with me liking the Dallas Cowboys and they are in the NFC (National Football Conference), I guess I will root for the 49er's. But in turn, I would also like to see Ray Lewis get one more ring before he retires. All in all, I just want to see a very good game. My last question is this. How are the coaches for each team gonna be towards each other when it's over? If you are wondering what I'm talking about, the coaches from each team are brothers, Jim and John Harbaugh. We will just have to wait and see. Hope you all enjoy your SuperBowl Sunday and don't forget to watch all the new commercials that will be airing. They should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment