Monday, February 4, 2013

THE SEASON IS OVER!!!!

Well, another football season is in the books and gotta send out congratulations to the Baltimore Ravens on winning. Although I am a die hard Cowboys fan, my whole thoughts and heart was on San Fran to win it (staying true to the NFC, lol), all in all I just wanted a good game. The main thing about it all is that I was able to spend it with some amazing people. I'm talking about my church family from R2. Started out with an amazing service at church and ended it with "partying" at my pastor's house. You all are amazing and I am totally grateful to be a part of your life/family. YOU ALL ROCK!!!! The company and fellowship we shared will always be remembered in my heart. Can't wait till next week when the fantastic word of God is shared to all to enjoy. I love you guys at Renaissance Road Church!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment