Friday, January 24, 2014

NEW LOCATION, NEW CHANGE, NEW LIFE, NEW ME!!!!

Hey all. Just a little update on what's going on with me. At this point in time, my life is being blessed with much greatness and joy. For close to 4 yrs., I have been doing little medicore jobs to keep myself afloat. For about a month now, I have had a good steady job and within 2 weeks, I have gotten 3 raises!!!! God is truly looking out for a brotha. Also, I got a great woman standing by my side and she's been with me for 6 months now. She has made the transition from her home state to being here with me and we wound up getting a 4 (well, 3 if you wanna look at it another way) bedroom house. She also landed a job that's right next door to our house. Man, things have been looking up for both of us and it only continue to get better. Think that's about it for now. Just wanted to share some good news to all that reads this. Hope you enjoy it and I will be back another time. Until then....BE BREEZY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment