Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Starting a New Year

Well, it's the beginning of a new year and I gotta say, last year ended pretty well. Finally got a job and things are looking up. Also got a lady in my life that has been there for me through the rough parts as well as the good ones. Can't say anything else on that. Only thing that I can expect is to see how this year will turn out. I know one thing is for sure, I will still have my faith in God to the utmost. That will never change. As long as I keep my eyes on Him and give Him all the glory, there's nothing else that can go wrong. I know the Devil will try and slip me up and make me feel things that don't need to be, but I will not let him get his jollies off me. I'm gonna do the best I can this year so great things will happen to me. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment