Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day of Mourning

Well, I'm back from my vacation but really can't say that it was the best one I have had. While there, I wound up getting some disturbing news about a family memnber passing away. It saddens me cause I felt that I was kinda wrong in enjoying myself while my members of my family was greiving. Don't know if that sounds weird to you or not, but it is what it is. On the way back, I was in my own world thinking about how families can only get together on sad events but not happy ones. Grant it, it was great to see family that I haven't seen in years but man, not like this. So right now, I'm not in the best of moods cause of this cause I really wanted to spend more time with my family but hopefully come the reunion, they will come back. I'm going to bed now. Have a great night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment