Saturday, March 2, 2013

Vacation day 3

Hey all. Well today was kinda laid back and all. Really didn't do too much. Went down to the beach today but really didn't stay all that long. Wind was kicking up BIG TIME and you know how it is when it's coming off the water. So you know me, I didn't stay out there long. Came back in the hotel and just took a chill pill until dinner. Went to this restaurant called "The Giant Crab" and being from the Chesapeake Bay area, I was loving the crablegs. One thing that I really didn't know was that the whole place was a buffet. Can you believe that? You can go to a chinese buffet and they will charge you extra if you want crablegs. I tell ya, what I had, you can't beat it for $24.00. I know I went back about 5 times. Hey!!! I wanted my money's worth and I got it, lol. Well i know what tomorrow will have for me. That's gonna be a day for me to get packed up and ready for travel back on Monday. Don't like to wait till the last minute to do things like that. But don't worry, I will update you. Until then.....BE BREEZY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment