Friday, March 1, 2013

Vacation pt. 2

Well, to start out my day, it was nothing to be happy about. First thing that I received this morning was some upsettng news about my family member. Found out that one of my cousin passed this morning. It kinda put me in a little bit of a somber mood because it is/was a family member and I would think that anyone else would feel the same way. After all that, wound up taking a walk along the boardwalk and taking some pics around the area. Gotta say that I am pretty much impressed at Myrtle Beach, being that this is my first time here. So the first part of the day was pretty much just a relax day. Just got in from doing some bowling and I totally bombed on it. I would consider myself to be an average bowler but the place I went to was crap. It looked like a club was there in the first place and they took it out and made it a bowling alley. First game was under 100 and the second game was under 120. Guess you would have to consider the fact that it was in another hotel on the strip. Oh well, those are the breaks. Can't wait to be in a REAL bowling alley, lol. Check with you all on the flip side. BE BREEZZY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment